Behavioral Modification Services for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Survivors
Sometimes survivors of traumatic brain injury (TBI) experience disruptive behaviors as a result of their injury, such as aggression, lack of inhibition and difficulty relating to others. Those disruptive behaviors can negatively impact their relationships, their ability to participate in everyday activities and their ability to achieve goals.
Our behavioral modification sessions help TBI survivors overcome behavioral issues, sometimes completely reversing the disruptive behaviors. While a complete reversal of disruptive behaviors is not always possible after a TBI, behavioral modification at the very least can help reduce the severity and have a tremendous impact on restoring the quality of life for TBI survivors and their families.
White Behavioral Consultants is the premier provider of on-site behavioral modification services for TBI survivors and their families in Southeastern and East Central Michigan. Our behavioral modification services include:
- A comprehensive 2-hour on-site assessment at the home or designated location agreed upon by all parties
- Monitoring of the behavioral services provided on a frequency that is tailored to the needs of the client (i.e., weekly, bi-weekly)
- Progress notes of each session distributed to all parties on the treatment team
- Monthly reports detailing progress, with charted data to support the information given
- Regular communication with all parties involved to foster successful treatment outcomes